Our services cover the complete process of software development.
We can provide a software development team with hands-on coding experience of up to 20 years. Each member of the team is committed to high productivity, clean code, good documentation, on-time results and continuous education.
Our core mission in software development is best quality and on-schedule delivery.
Quality assurance prior to development
- Requirements engineering
- Software architecture and design
- Database modeling and object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Application of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Security, authentication, authorization
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Server applications
- Eclipse rich client platform (RCP) and plugin development
Quality assurance (QA) processes and software validation
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP), GxP, specifically for laboratory medicine and for the pharmaceutical industry
- FDA regulations (21 CFR Part 11)
- German 'Medizinproduktegesetz' (MPG) as applicable to software products
Software quality analysis
- Code review
- Bug and issue tracking
- Test batteries for unit tests and performance tests, test reporting
- Performance analysis, runtime profiling and optimization
- Requirements, specifications
- Developer documentation
- User manual
- Test reports, validation results
- In-house courses in Java, Eclipse and associated technologies
- Quality assurance (QA) processes in the medical domain (FDA regulations, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP)
- Software architecture, design and development
- Quality assurance processes and software validation
- Standards, regulations and processes applicable to software in the medical domain.
Please check out our fields of expertise and our references.